[Harp-L] Contest: Win JJ Milteau's latest CD !

Guys,

JJ Milteau and his record company Dixiefrog have agreed to organise a
contest through Musical Ramblings (my blog) for you (and everyone else who
cares to participate) to win a copy of JJ Milteau's "Harmonicas", a 40-track
compilation of some of his most famous and influential stuff, stuff that for
the most part has been out of print for years.

For details on this contest, see here: http://bit.ly/4zk20v

I have 9 copies of the record to give away and the contest will therefore be
run every week for the next nine weeks. All the more chance to win a copy !

Good luck!

--
Benoît FELTEN (http://twitter.com/fiberguy)
www.fiberevolution.com