[Harp-L] Elk River back up

Gang,

I was shutting down a large part of my business last month because I was behind and getting futher behind on repair orders. There's been a couple of developments that have led to Elk's resurgence to business as usual.
1) I've been getting repair orders done like gangbusters lately, and am close to getting caught up.
2) A partnership with The Great Danny G.

The Danny G thing was key. Right after I annouced I was closing down last month, Danny, who doesn't live too far away, steps forward with a proposal of a partnership arrangement, I waited a few weeks to say anything because I wanted to get farther along with the backlog of repairs before I did.
In a nutshell, the arrangement allows me to tie Danny's inventory in with my own and I can draw from it as needed. Danny, in turn, will be able to draw on me for repairs and the like.

Everything will be as normal, except:
1) orders will typically get out faster than they did previously.
2) some orders shipped will be originating from Danny, if that is the quickest way for me to get it out. As far as standing behind those orders, there will be no difference. The only difference will be the return address on the box.
3) While I don't see myself pushing Suzukis and Lee Oskars, I can sell them. The difference there is I don't have the full capabilities of repairing Suzukis or Lee Oskars. the obvious exceptions would be if one has a screwy gapped reed that won't work, or if it comes out of tune, I can't fix that. I just don't have the capabilities of replacing reeds for either of those brands.

Thanks!
Dave