Re: [Harp-L] Singing

You can change the hard notes with others that fits better with your voice.

John Frazer ha scritto:
Sing an octave lower.

On 1/10/10 9:51 AM, "harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Seth Galitzer <sethgali@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Learning to Sing
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

So what do you guys/gals do about bands that refuse to play in keys
that you can sing in?  I've been fighting this with my band since our
conception 3+ years ago.  By the end of a gig I have no voice left,
and won't recover for a day or two.  I've been singing since high
school and playing music since before then, so my problem isn't with
breath support, it's with forcing myself so sing way out of my range
for an extended period.

Seth