Re: [Harp-L] Crossovers Over?

Guitar Center IS Musicians Friend. I believe Music123 is under the same umbrella. Check out any of their catalogs, print or online, they're exactly the same. A couple of years ago when I was shopping for a particular item, they were all having fulfillment problems due to the relocation of their main warehouse, at exactly the same time. Bit too much of a coincidence for me.

To be fair, I have had good luck purchasing from MF in the past, and will continue to use them. They keep a good supply of Sp20s in stock, but for more variety in harmonicas and related items, I prefer C2C.

Seth