[Harp-L] For Sale: Kinder Mod Bassman Reissue

Fender 59 Bassman Reissue with the Kinder Harp Amp Mod.
If you've seen me live or heard my CDs in the last 12 years this is the amp you heard.

It has a unique sound, different from any other custom harp amps including the Harp King, and in the Kinder tradition, sounds great with chromatic. And while it is certainly only my opinion, I would say this amp is louder and more feedback resistant than any other custom harp amp produced today.

For info on the Kinder Mod:
http://www.kinder-instruments.com/modifications.htm

To hear the amp in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktm-lv25OIU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oLLzkWE_oM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUJ7l18jrq8

Pics are here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rhartt1234/BassmanPics#
(I think this should work as a public album)

The amp shows some wear and tear but is in remarkable shape for the amount of traveling it has done due to the lacquered tweed and padded cover. It is one of the most reliable amps I have ever owned. John Kinder is no longer making the Harp King amplifier, and I believe he is no longer doing the "Kinder Mod" to amps anymore as well. I have not seen many Kinder mod amps up for sale in the nearly 2 decades I have been aware of the amps so they are a rare breed, indeed.

$900 plus shipping. Padded Tuki-style cover included.

Inquire offlist please.

Ryan Hartt
ryanhartt.com

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390707/direct/01/