[Harp-L] Announcing Release of Live William Clarke CD

Happy New Year All...

Jeannette Clarke, William's Widow, is proud to be releasing

another great Live CD on Big Bill. Half the material is from

a club in San Francisco in 1991, and the other half is from

his last tour in 1996.

The name of the CD is titled: Live Bootleg Cassette Anthology

(and hopefully, it will be only Volume One!)

Here's the track list:

1. Introduction Instrumental

2. Walked All Night Long

3. Lolipop Moma

4. Telephone Is Ringing

5. Must Be Jelly

6. Trying To Stretch My Money

7. My Last Goodbye

8. Home Is Where The Heart Is

9. Lose Your Life

10. Ice Cream Man

11. Lonesome In My Bedroom

12. Bill's Last Intro

The Cd's should be ready in about 10 more days.

All orders & inquires go directly to Jeannette Clarke Lodovici

Her email address is: jlodovici@xxxxxxx

For those of you who have done business with Jeannette

before...you know she always comes through. Advance

orders are now being accepted, as she's only pressing

300 CD's for now.

I am currently in the process of production on a new

William Clarke DVD. Jeannette has sent me many hours

of VHS tapes to go through...and it's a real honor to be

transfering this great material over into digital on my pc.

I'm working with editing tracks, exposure enhancement,

EQ, track selection, and overall production of this project.

It will be a few months before I'm close to being ready

for a finished product. I'll keep you all posted on the progress!

All inquires on the DVD (maybe even TWO) can go to me

for now. I'll try to answer any questions I can about the

footage, time periods, players, etc.

Long Live Brother Bill...

~Donnie~

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone