[Harp-L] Subject: Jang Li - two-time Winner at Trossingen

I found these YouTube videos of Jang Li playing "Le pere' (french for
'father') for his First place chromatic win at Trossingen. I understand he
might only be 25.. looks even younger here. Wow.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7INSPcscs&feature=related_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S7INSPcscs&feature=related)

He's the same young man who also took first place in the diatonic
competition folk/rock/blues - where C.Berthon came in 2nd.

Found a video of his performance there too.  It's an oddly set  up video,
actually...the coverage of his competition winning performance  doesn't begin
until around 2:15 into the video. The first part is of  a prior rehearsal,
but I find him extremely interesting to watch  anyway...have seen quite a
few of his other videos now.

_http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ryandog520#p/u/5/73Ukfnr6NtA_
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ryandog520#p/u/5/73Ukfnr6NtA)

Here he is playing another chromatic piece (unrelated to the  competition):

_http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ryandog520#p/u/1/L6v87i1WYTc_
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ryandog520#p/u/1/L6v87i1WYTc)

Elizabeth