From: Bill Hines [mailto:billhines4@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 5:29 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Mould on amplifiers

"(Im not sure what % of humidity is acceptable....... anyone) "

Hey Dane, the dehumidifier I bought defaulted to 35% but I raised it to
55% for reasons of economy and haven't had a problem in the room I use
it in (mold had been forming on the baseboards, etc). Not sure if that's
OK for electronics, amps etc but it's working for me. Let's see what
others say.

Bill Hines