From: Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Live performance
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 7:41 PM

I am getting this very weird feeling at live performances now.  The people love you, they go nuts, but somehow the dots no longer connect.  Take last Friday, 2800 people, they go nuts , buy CD's but there is this very odd Star Trek disconnect, as if you were some kind of freak show and I don't me the harmonica, I mean the whole idea of live music.

Anybody else getting odd vibes at concerts?  The old "I didn't know musicians were still doing this" kind of feel.  My life is on my iPod feeling......

Harmonically yours,

Robert
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com