[Harp-L] hand engraved cover plates

I recently went to a craftsmen show with my fiancee and I met a very talented hand engraver from Charlotte, NC named Tim Buchanan.  After watching Tim work, I started wondering if he could engrave my harmonica.  Without any additional lettering or stickers on the harp, seeing the key of the harp while on stage is difficult, especially if you didn't put your harp back where it should be.  Tim said he could try to engrave it but I wasn't expecting the results I got back.  Not only is it very easy to see, even in low light stage conditions, but he matched the font of the cover plate, it was a Marine Band in the key of A.

Has anyone else ever done this to their harps?  You can see Tim's work done on my harmonica on my blog http://aharpblues.wordpress.com/

Tim does very high quality work, so if you want to contact him, check his website out at http://www.tsbuchanan.com/

Brian