[Harp-L] ADMIN READ before posting!! alcohol a dangerous drug

Just a reminder that our list topic is "all things harmonica"  The perils
and pleasures of alcohol as they relate to playing harmonica are certainly
fit topics for discussion.  Alcohol a dangerous drug is not.  Lots of
great posts so far and I do not wish to put this thread to bed prematurely
but please do stay within the posting guidelines on this one.  Harp-l is
ill equipped for debates of morality.  thanks, harp-l-listowner