From: "Rick Davis" <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "List harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 4:06:15 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

I'm a non drinker (Friend of Bill). While there is no hard and fast rule in
my band about drinking, I set the tone by ordering non-alcoholic beverages.
As my band develops and changes personnel, it seems to gravitate toward
non-drinking players. With the bandmates I have now, substance abuse has
not been a problem at all.

Years ago it was a huge problem, and I was the biggest offender. I cringe
when I recall those days. Live and learn...

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog