[Harp-L] Re: band drinking, minimal harp content

Oh, and one more thing...

Although what Mr. Gillespie said that day made an impression on me, I had to find out my own way. Just a couple of beers, that's all, really. But same experience; started recording my performances, and upon hearing them the next morning, my musicianship was not quite up to the level I had thought it was.

Just water, gotta keep hydrated. Works great for me. Keeps my energy level up, too.

Ray.

-- My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music My YouTube – www.youtube.com/raybee127 MySpace – www.myspace.com/bluemax503