Re: [Harp-L] Compare Older vs Newer 64 Chromonica

What I wrote below about interchangeability of the reeds imodern and 1960s vintage 64s stopped being true a few years ago when Hohner changed the reed dimensions for the higher pitched reeds in both chromatics and diatonics. My most recent article in harmonicasessions.com details how this played out for 12-hole chromatics but not for 16-holers.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa