Re: [Harp-L] Re: Drinking

Michael, we all know that about you. You just got on a bit of a runaway..... happened to me once with Tequila, but not at a gig hehe.

Ross

----- Original Message -----
From: "michael rubin" <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 9:17:12 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Drinking

So, I do not know exactly what I was thinking when I wrote this, I
tend to feel like every gig matters and put my all into every show. ÂI
think I was feeling so contrary against the "drugs and alcohol are
100% evil and will diminsh your music" mentality that I just kept
going. ÂI do think there is some truth to what I said about life only
counts when you assign meaning to it, but I think I personally enjoy
assigning the meaning and I do not want to act as though I do not
care.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com