[Harp-L] Drinking

In my opinion:
I do not drink or do drugs, but I have played under the influence.  I
think there are certain levels that a person can take and still put on
a great performance.  On the flip side, I have recntly experienced a
way too drunk band leader doing things I did not like.

However, to the guy who said drinking any alcohol is a sickness, not a
social lubricant, sorry, I do not agree.  There are some people who
have a problem with it and some who do not.  It is not all or nothing.

Also, as much as I respect Richard Hunter, I disagree that people
cannot play under the influence.  I also disagree that no one plays
better under the influence than they do sober.  That's conjecture.  I
also disagree with Richard that every performance counts.  That sounds
like music is a sports game with points.   Things in life only count
if you assign meaning to them.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com