Re: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

Hi WV Bob,

I have the same friend Bill, and he made the same strong suggestion. that
bill new what he was talking about. Not only did my harp playing get A LOT
better,  but I now have money for equipment, more harps, CD's etc.

Best to ya,

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 1/6/2010 4:00:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,