Re: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

Bill made the same suggestion to me Aug 22, 1983 I haven't been asked to leave a stage since. "SMALL AMOUNTS" is not in MY vocabulary but for those who can I also agree..............................Dane Paul
----- Original Message ----- From: "robert mcgraw" <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>; <pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 3:59 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

I detest playing with people who drink too much on stage; it's self-indulgence of the worst sort...I do agree that small amounts can enhance normal people's playing.

WVa Bob

P.S. I have a friend named Bill who suggested I give up drinking entirely a number of years ago. I took his suggestions and my harmonica playing has been heck of a lot better since then.