From: Donnie MorTone <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: hashbb@xxxxxxx; wendell Jenkins <bacon-fat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Jan 6, 2010 3:25 pm
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Stompin Bill Johnston

Bill was also a close friend of William Clarke's in the early days.

He plays the harp solo on track 3 of the B side on the Hittin Heavy
LP from William's 1978 release. The tune is called Make Love To Me
and Shakey Jake Harris provides the vocals.

Bill J was living in Las Vegas for a long time...but I understand that
he now resides in the Dallas area.

~Donnie~

                    =