Re: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

One other drawback to a band mates over indulgence, I just love giving somebody a ride home after a gig because they are too drunk to drive. While this was quite annoying at the time I won't let anyone drink and drive if I can help it. I HAD a keyboard player in my band early on that needed a ride home twice after gigs. Notice I said HAD, his services were no longer required.

                             Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: robert mcgraw <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 20:59:31
To: <mdaurizio@xxxxxxxx>; <pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] band drinking, minimal harp content

I detest playing with people who drink too much on stage; it's self-indulgence of the worst sort...I do agree that small amounts can enhance normal people's playing.
 WVa Bob
 P.S. I have a friend named Bill who suggested I give up drinking entirely a number of years ago. I took his suggestions and my harmonica playing has been heck of a lot better since then.