RE: [Harp-L] Visiting Seattle weekend of Jan. 22

Richard Hunter posts:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm visiting Seattle the weekend of Jan. 22--will be in town Friday night, all day Saturday, and Sunday until early afternoon. Will appreciate pointers to anything harp-related in town that weekend. (Might consider Portland too...)

If you are in Spokane, WA - please check out and support my friend Rick Bocook, AKA Harpman Hatter. He is a tireless champion of street musicians/buskers and of the harmonica.

http://www.buskersadvocates.org/saaspokane.html

Michael Peloquin

http://www.b-radical.us

http://harpsax.com