[Harp-L] (no subject)

I used to have a big cardboard box that I fixed up to look like a box of
trash. I cut the top out, took the lid and sunk it into the top and attached
it. I filled that inverted top with garbage like cups and wrappers from
McDonalds and wadded up napkins and other junk and glued it in place. When I
got through it just  looked like a big box of garbage that nobody would be
interested in. This box fit neatly over my amp. Nobody ever broke in my van
and I parked it in some very rough neighborhoods.