From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: hashbb@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Jan 5, 2010 11:03 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stolen Gear

 hashbb@xxxxxxx wrote:
<I was the victim of theft of musical equipment taken from my
<van parked in my driveway at my home in Dallas, TX.
<(sometime after 1am in the morning 12/30)

Brian, sorry to hear of this.  Rob's suggestions sound very good.

In 1979, I lost a modified Fender Super Reverb, a killer amp by any standard,
when it was stolen from a parked van in the driveway of a bandmate in Sagamore,
Massachusetts.  In other words, very similar circumstances.  I've never parked
my gear in a car overnight since then.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter