Re: [Harp-L] Re: Stolen Musical Equipment! please forward!--MUSIC EQUIPMENT INSURANCE

first case scenario-----------

two years ago--- in italy.

my rental car was broken into and lost a few thousand dollars in equipment. None was ever recovered.

The insurance company paid me off completely minus a small deduction.

even in a foreign country, this policy works.

nuff said.....