Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter Amps are wow?

Can we treat this post as retrieved - dear little sweet little blue bluesette, don't you cry, don't you fret.....

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill" <bill.eborn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Paul Cantin" <cantin46@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Little Walter Amps are wow?

Two nations divided by a common language and an uncommon sense of humour - evidently.

It's been a long time since anyone over here got hung, drawn and quartered for republicanism and dissent.

The joke is that the Queen never asked anyone for permission to be head of state so why should she be upset about someone naming a harmonica amp after her? But i didn't think it would necessary to state it so explicitly

I on the other hand have been asked to play Bluesette at the Beesmouth jam, so I'm off....

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Cantin" <cantin46@xxxxxxxxxxx>