To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 7:21 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Little Walter Amps are wow?

Billy James said
"Besides that I actually think people should be much more free to speak as they wish without censorship from the majority of the norms."

Yes Billy, you have the right in the USA to speak freely as you wish ,I'm not sure of Australia. Any Amp maker in the USA also has the right to name his Amp whatever he wishes without censorship as well. I have defended that right for you and the Amp guy to do that.
I don't understand why you got so pushed out of shape because some guy named an Amp "Little Walter". It's his right over here. After all it's not like he named it after Queen Elizabeth or Little Prince William or Little Prince Harry. He just named it
Little Walter, I've read, after himself.What 's up with that?

Paul
If You Love Harps
Honk a Harrison