Re: [Harp-L] Re: Funky Harp

On Jan 3, 2010, at 7:40 PM, Steve Baker wrote:

Thanks Jack, I guess it was Junior Walker, Manu Dibango and Maceo Parker in that order, saxophone players to a man. Ain't that strange?

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.bluesculture.com

I'll tell you what Steverino, that was absolutely scrumptious. I felt an Alain Toussaint influence, mixed with some James Brown. BUT BUT, you're no copy cat. No cloning here. It was an original sound. Dang few people can claim that..nowadays. I guess that's what makes you Steve 'the special' Baker. 8^')

Jo-Zeppi LeOne