Re: [Harp-L] Big Walter Horton Mic/Amp

The songs Have a Good Time and Trouble in Mind appear on Big Walter's album
with Carey Bell.  I'm pretty sure he was playing acoustically.

There is much debate about Big Walter's rig.  I've seen several photos of
him with a Fender black face Princeton non-reverb amp, one of my favorite
harp amps.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog