Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Resolutions?

Elizabeth Hess writes:
... I Googled around for voice teachers in my area who claim to have any
experience with blues, and came up empty. While I've never dared to
think of mine as a "solo quality" voice, I *like* to sing, I can
carry a tune well enough, and I sing with heart. I do want to improve
my vocal technique at some point, but right now I just want to learn
and practice some *blues songs*, so that I can be more versatile at
jam sessions...

Two things, Elizabeth:

One, I think it's BBQ Bob Maglinte who wholeheartedly recommends vocal lessons for ~all~ blues harp players. Bob?

Second Kim Wilson hisself says that blues harpers gotta sing if they want to get anywhere in the music world.

So, you go girl! Let us know how you do.

Michelle