From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Gary Warren
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 1:01 PM
To: Ken Deifik; Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] FEELING THE GROOVE and reflecting it physically

Bob Dylan talked about learning something from Lonnie Johnson, I think,
about a different timing pattern.
Seems it had something to do with threes.  I think Bob does this with his
band at this point and finds it a bit hard to find musicians that can hang
with it.
Do you know anything about that?

--
Gary "Indiana" Warren

"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
                                 Albert Einstein