[Harp-L] Jimi Lee's Groove Trax

Happy New Year to all my harmonica friends out there!

A couple of months ago, I bought Jimi Lee's 2 CD's with 31 tracks of great blues music to jam along to.  I finally had a couple of free days during the holidays to try them out, and I had a ball playing along with these.

I loaded them into my iTunes music library and onto an extra iPod that is now designated to only play these groove tracks and other playalongs that I have, like Steve Baker's 3 volumes of playalongs (that are awesome!).

I seldom get to actually play with live (or dead!) musicians, so I really enjoy having these to play harp with, both acoustically and amplified.

Jimi's Groove Trax are available to buy on his website (these are CD's--not mp3 downloads) at:

http://www.jimileeband.com/

Just click on his "Bud CD's" link.

Happy Harpy New Year !

Ken H in OH