Re: [Harp-L] FEELING THE GROOVE and reflecting it physically

Metronome: Matrix MR 600 estimated cost $40
Book: Modern Reading Text in 4/4 by Louis Bellson and Gil Breines,
estimated cost $16.

I have taught multiple students with severe timing problems how to
feel the beat with this book.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com