Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Resolutions?

Yes!
After being out of it for quite some time now - too long - I decided to sign on to Howard Levy's new Harmonica School and practice every morning before going to work. I registered 2-3 hours ago, I don't know for sure since I lost all track of time: it's just fabulous, WOW. I didn't go into the lessons, but jumped to the feedback section where he critiques his students' lessons - and each critique is a gold mine: clear, relaxed, extremely well organized, great tips and ideas, very respectful of his students and very encouraging. A great teacher.
At some point I went to the keyboard and tried Bach's minuet on the harp, and it was like coming home after being away for a while.. like drinking water after wandering for days in the desert.. Luckily my dog wasn't hyped up and kept her mouth shut. Maybe she's respectful of the neighbors and doesn't sing after midnight.
2009 wasn't a harpy year for me, but I'm excited about 2010.
So the 2010 resolution: 45-60min a day on the harp, every morning, going through Howard's school for as long as it takes me.
Can't wait for tomorrow morning!