[Harp-L] Last-Minute Gig Announcement for Bill Lifford: BLUES REPUBLIC in NYC on TUESDAY, MARCH 2nd!!!!!

Hello everyone,

Bill will be performing with *BLUES REPUBLIC <http://www.myspace.com/bluesrepublic>* this coming Tuesday, March 2nd. Playing Blues, Rock, and killer R&B...

We'll be at* Jim Brady's <http://www.jimbradys.com/>*, a great venue for us and there is some good food to be had there, too!

75 Maiden Lane in Manhattan, NY. 212-425-1300 is the number in case you need it. There are parking decks nearby and some spaces on the street, too.

Blues Republic will be playing from *6:00 to about 9:30PM*, so it's an early gig where you can still get home at a reasonable hour and drag yourself in to work the next day without too much trouble. So come on down and check it out! We will tear the place up... every time we play at Jim Brady's we dish out a ferocious dose of gut-bucket blues... don't miss it!

Don't forget to stop by Blues Republic's MySpace page, which can be found here: Blues Republic on MySpace <http://www.myspace.com/bluesrepublic>

Thanks, and see you at the gig!

Bill