[Harp-L] Super Cruncher

I may change the name to avoid confusion, as these are two completely
different amplifiers and there is not a conversion kit, which many think because
 of the name. The new amp is for those that need all the volume possible
from an  amp while still having great tone, for the  two guitars, keys, horns.
 Guitarists that turn up super loud, so you can be heard on stage and
everywhere  else. The Cruncher is a tighter, fatter, thicker tone closer than
anything to  the 1950's Chess recordings, according to over 175 reports, Mark
Hummel, Gary  Smith and Charlie Musselwhite leading the pack.  My fingers
have not left  the keyboard so once I can plow out 2 - 3 times, I will sit and
seriously  consider a new name for it.