[Harp-L] 4. Re: Webster Chicago 66-1A Amp (HTownFess)

Thanks for the info. The tech I bought it from put a Jensen ceramic in it. Just as you said, the box rattles a bit when cranked. I had him put a line-out in so can I chain it to a another amp or a PA. My harpcase also contains my pre-amp and effects chain. I am amazed at the feedback resistance of this little thing!

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/