[Harp-L] weber speaker for sale

I have a Weber 12-F-150-O w/harp dustcap, 8 ohm, 50 watt, blue hotdog basket for sale. Built 11/29/09, shipped 12/13/09. Described as "warm, crunchy, early breakup, loud". I had this in a Blues Jr which I sold to a guitar player after switching back to original speaker. This is a great speaker, listing for $105.00 that I'm offering for $70.00. Will pack in original packaging and include original invoice. Contact me off list @ badtabes@xxxxxxxxxx if interested.

Rick