[Harp-L] Super Cruncher finished

The Super Cruncher has been finalized and is 45 watts of raw tone and
projection, using a speaker combination never before designed, that is how it
started. The amp will not need to be mic'd in most situations and you will
probably be told to turn down, although it sounds great all the way up the
volume control. This is what Mark Hummel said he needed, as did many of my
existing customers. At only 51 pounds it will do exactly what you want a harp
 amp to do, breath in the palms of your hands as an extension of yourself.
Be far  the best large amplifier to date I have produced; I won't say the
words this is  the last ever, but I cannot fathom anything better, anywhere.
No tube subs, NOS  preamp tubes tested in an amplifier before installation,
everything is in the  comprehensive color manual; short, precise and to the
point. The first run of 10  is almost spoken for on its uniqueness and the
nearly 20 year reputation for  pushing the envelope and allowing the customer
to feel like they are in  control.. Email me offlist for details.