[Harp-L] Kilborn Alley Blues Band - UK Tour 2009 Videos

Hi all,
I would like to contribute to the site by telling you of some great
blues from the Kilborn Alley Blues band when they were over in the UK
late Last Year.
I got lend my Fender Bassman to Deak Harp for the tour and met and
videoed the guys during there last weekend.

I am a keen Harp Player 3 years now and have videoed loads of harp
players on my travels. Please feel free to have a look at my You Tube
site called Oxharp.

The Kilborn Alley Blues Band.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgBEGz2zxwk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tbkG-ChBUg