[Harp-L] For Sale: Vintage Made-in-the-USA Legendary Pignose 7-100

I have a Legendary Pignose 7-100 (the "suitcase" style 5 watt portable AA battery-powered Pignose) with the extra wall DC converter plug that I'm looking to sell. This is a "vintage" model from before production was shipped out to China (See this link for why these USA made pignose's are better: http://www.modernguitars.com/sugiyama/archives/003234.html). This means it has better tone than a new model. I'm pricing this at $90 (firm) and I'm including the optional power supply. The power supply will normally sell for $20 to $25 extra, but I'll include it. The new models go for $75-80 at cheapest, will have thinner tone, will be chip-based rather than have discreet transistors, will be less robust, and you won't get the optional wall power supply at that price either.

Here's a link to my photobucket album where you can see some pics of the amp (http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt309/darwin_deathcat/Pignose%207-100/). The amp is in good condition: There a few minor tears in the covering (that classic Pignose brown faux-leather stuff) on the back side (see the pictures), and the volume pot is a bit scratchy (but I find that to not be a nuisance since the amp is turned "on" by inserting your guitar cable, and I just leave the knob set to the optimal sound I'm after). Other than that, it's very nice.

I've had this amp for about three years and have loved playing it, but I've recently changed my style from dirty Chicago tone (which this amp is GREAT for), to a more clean/alternative/jazz tone where I've started using a lot of effects. The Pignose doesn't really fit in with my new style, but I still need a battery powered amp for street playing. I need the cash from selling this amp to put forward to that new amp purchase (you know how that is!).

Please do your research. There is tons of info about this amp out on the net. Look at the pictures, and feel free to E-mail me with any questions you might have. I can provide sound clips or YouTube video if you'd like, but I think you'll know if you want this amp or not!

I would also trade this amp for a used Vox DA5 in good shape (plus I'd pay the difference in cost, which would be around $20 to $30 depending upon the condition of the Vox). I'm not interested in any other trades.

The price of shipping to anywhere in the US will be $10.70 (for a total of $100.70). I'd suggest also adding the insurance, which would be $2.25 (for a total of $102.95).

E-mail me off list with any inquires and for payment details...

Cheers and happy harping,

Isaac