Most tuners have a range of standard pitches for A, and they usually publish these as part of their specifications. Software tuners are also available and some may offer a wider range of reference pitches. (for instance, Dirk's Accordion Tuner goes down to A430).

By the way, have you tried listening to music tuned BELOW 432? You may simply be responding to lower pitch in general and not specifically to 432.

Winslow Yerxa

Resident expert at bluesharmonica.com

Harmonica instructor, jazzschool.com

Columnist, harmonicasessions.com

--- On Tue, 2/23/10, Kevin Hamilton <kham27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Kevin Hamilton <kham27@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp tuning...
To: "Dave Taylor" <dtaylor1@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2010, 6:40 AM

Hello everyone.

My take on this is a little more in tune (no pun) with the natural cycles of
life. 440 hertz resonates in your head more whereas 432 hertz is in your
chest because of the frequency. The difference is huge to me. 440 seems
unnatural.

Check out www.omega432.com

Check out the website and listen to the music tuned in 440 and 432 hertz.
Feel the difference. It is very noticeable. I'd like to get rid of 440 in my
harps. I think yamaha has one tuner that is adjustable. If anyone else knows
of different  tuners with the option of tuning to 432 please forward.

Below is an excerpt:

432hz vibrates on the principals of the golden mean PHI and unifies the
properties of light, time, space, matter, gravity and magnetism with
biology, the DNA code and consciousness.
432hz Natural Tuning has profound effects on consciousness and also on the
cellular level of our bodies.
By retuning musical instruments and using concert pitch at 432 hertz instead
of 440 hertz, your atoms and DNA starts to resonate in harmony with the PHI
spiral of nature.
The best way to experience the 432hz difference is by listening.

Kevin (looking for fellow harpers in the Toronto/Hamilton area)