[Harp-L] Rhythm Willie CD

I got the Rhythm Willie CD.  I have heard one or two songs before, but
this collection is great.  He backs up singers for 10 songs or so and
then leads 5 or 6 instrumentals.

He plays almost exclusively first position, I say almost because I
haven't broken down every solo, I am just goping by ear.  He focus on
the high notes, but does some neat low octave stuff too.  His backup
work is very stylized, play nearly the same way on all of the songs.
He has an ending lick that is very dinstinctive.

What is amazing are the insrumentals including a minor that is
reminiscent of St. James Infirmary (1st position high octave minor,
gotta love it!) and an incredible I've Got Rhythm.
Well worthing having.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com