To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 1:34 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] RK-20

Hi!!

Well, I am looking for some opinion...

I was wondering if the Hering´s RK-20 model is a good "overblower" harp...

I mean, if the reeds are closer to the mouth, as in Golden Melodies, we have
easier overblowing, right? The RK-20 has a mouthpiece and it makes the reeds
to be away from the edge of the harmonica. If you take it out, the overblow
notes become easier.

But, keeping the mouthpiece, is there a way to make this harmonica a better
overblower?

I mean, do you think that some harp models will never allow to overblow?

Thanks a lot!

Yours,

Luciano