From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Tom Klingl
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:50 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Vox VT30 for harp - the bigger beast

The recent upcoming discussion about the DA5 inspired me to search YouTube
for 'Vox Valvetronix VT30+harmonica' and I finally found what I was looking
for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRYKpDJC014 . The VT30 surely plays in a
different league and lacks the portability of the DA5. But it is still a
well portable amp and might be the budget solution for gigging. Despite the
poor optical quality of the clip the sound is convincing.

Cheers,
Tom