Re: [Harp-L] Re: Collins Amplifier

Jim, the Bruce Collins of which you speak is the owner of Mission Amps, not
Collins amps.

I play a 5F2H amp designed and tweaked by Bruce.  As you say, it is
excellent.

Bruce is about to roll out a new harp amp, a 2x6L6 30-watt 1x12 amp in a
Tweed Deluxe cab for about $990.00.  The name of the amp is The Chicago.
I've played the prototype and it is an exceptionally fine sounding harp
amp.  The amp features Paper in Oil caps, an XLR line out with level
control, custom harp voicing, and much more.

I'll let everybody know when the amp is ready.  It will be just bit longer.
I'll have the first reviews at the Blues Harp Amps Blog.

--
-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog