[Harp-L] George Harmonica Smith

My favorite "album" was unambiguously "Arkansas Trap". As I remember the three songs/albums that made me most want to hug the speakers as a kid were in order of appearance: Butterfield's live "Drifting and Drifting", Musselwhite's version of Christo Redemptor and some of George's "Arkansas Trap"  I'm not sure if it's available on CD. If you cannot find it anywhere email me and I'll pass you some tunes  from it. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues