From: martin oldsberg [mailto:martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 5:12 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Vox DA 5 for the harp

This is a link to a guy playing "Petit fleur" on diatonic. Interesting
choice of tune, and well done -- but, I wonder, is this the kind of warmth
you can expect from a Vox DA5?
  Otherwise it looks like an attractive choice it the small amps category
(plenty versatile, not to expensive), but that sound won´t do it for me. Too
harsh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1AD0sCfRJc

  Anyone tried for a warmer sound w/ this amp?

Cheers,
Martin