[Harp-L] Seydel hardcover harmonica case

It is amazing what this little case will hold in such a compact format if it's packed carefully. In mine I've got a performing set of 13 harps, a spare set of the 7 most used keys, a 545 Ultimate, a Fireball V, a 25' XLR cord and a rat tail transformer and I still have a little room to spare. For performing, I just open the case, fold back the covers on the slots that hold my performing set, lay the case on top of my amp and all my harps are available, organized, and easily accessible, and my spares are right there, too, if i need one of them in a hurry..

The trick is to pack the mics and cords carefully, just the right way, and you've got what you need to carry in a VERY compact carry case. But if you use bullet mics, you may not have enough room be able to carry a spare set of 7 harps, too. I wasn't so sure about the utility of this case when i first got it, but after actually using it, I'm pretty impressed with the design. And, it's extremely compact.

JP