[Harp-L] Junior's lessons

Hi!
Years ago (4?) I found a broken link on a Vietnam website to a BWH partition book. I know now that's illegal. But accidently cuting the name of the link I've introduce in a unsecured computer full of harp ressources.
The second dream of a harp beginer (after harp-l). I felt like Alibaba. A big work of collections of all kinds around harmonica and blues.
I imagine it was the server of a harp teacher for his students.
(S)He must be a harp-ler. I would like to thank and apologize about this intrusion. Shame on me.
Shame again :
There was a video of Junior Wells teaching the harp blues. Junior was beautifull, but his voice was covered by a russian translator.
I now buy books and music by legal way and I search this way how to get
Junior Well's TV lessons.
Cheers,

(Oh! Don't ask for the link, I've lost it)