[Harp-L] Toots Thielemans concert in Louisville, KY on Feb 28, 2010

Enjoy this concert - I plan to make every New YOrk concert I can - this guy has been the greatest jazz harmonica player for over 60 years. SPAH has never given him an award - I was at the SPAH concert he gave in I think Memphis where people complained about him being to far out there!!!

At a certain point it is time to have a Toots Thielemans SPAH - NOT after he dies!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com